At times you have to roll out an improvement to your email account settings.
On the off chance that you have another secret key, if your email supplier has requested that you change settings, or in case you’re having issues with sending and getting email, you can change your email account settings in a couple of steps.
1. Open Outlook and select File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
2. Select the email account you need to change, at that point select Change.
Visit at for Office Setup : www.Office.Com/Setup
3. On the settings page, you can refresh your approaching and active server names, your email address, your name, your client name, and your secret key.
On the off chance that you have to change your SSL settings or your port settings, select More Settings.
4. The most widely recognized settings to refresh are on the Outgoing Server tab and the Advanced tab.
- In case you’re having issues sending email or are accepting messages about your active server, ensure the container for My active server (SMTP) requires verification is checked.
- On the off chance that you have to refresh your approaching or active server ports or SSL settings, utilize the Advanced tab.
5. When you’re finished refreshing your settings, select OK > Next > Finish.
Utilize propelled setup to include a POP or IMAP email account in Outlook for PC
In the event that you have to enter particular qualities for approaching and active server names, port numbers, or SSL settings, you can utilize Outlook’s propelled setup alternative.
You can utilize these guidelines to include a POP or IMAP record to Outlook.
1. Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
2. On the following screen, enter your email address, select Advanced choices, at that point check the crate for Let me set up my record physically and select Connect.
3. Select your record write. More often than not when you have to utilize this alternative, you’ll select IMAP.
4. The Account settings screen ought to be pre-populated with the majority of the record settings you require. Enter your approaching and active server settings and after that select Next.
5. Enter your secret word and afterward select Connect.